Subsea Tech is a SME founded in December 2005 and based in Marseille. Subsea Tech is an engineering company specialized in marine and underwater technologies with 3 main activities:
• R&D: development of bespoke solutions to answer specific needs in underwater observation, intervention or monitoring based on customer supplied specifications.
• Production: fabrication and support of small and medium series of mini ROVs, unmanned catamarans (USV) and underwater cameras for underwater video and sonar inspection and monitoring.
• Intervention: underwater inspection services with a team of professional pilots for video/sonar inspection, bathymetry, mainly on civil works like ports infrastructures, dams, bridges, locks, canalizations, water reservoirs, etc. Within 5 years Subsea Tech has become one of the 3 world leaders in mini-ROV fabrication, keeping a strong R&D and special projects activity in order to be able to develop new products, in particular for the sectors of harbor security/surveillance and Oil&Gas Offshore structures. Subsea Tech is accredited « research organization » by the French Ministry of Education and Research and member of the clusters Pôle Mer Méditerrannée (Toulon) and OPTITEC (Marseilles). Subsea Tech has been awarded twice (2010 and 2014) the trophy of Best SME in Defense applications by the French MOD. Subsea Tech addresses all markets, companies and institutions, French and International, with specific needs for innovative non-standardized solutions in marine and underwater sectors, in particular:
• Ports security (infrastructures and ships)
• Civil engineering (control and structures inspection)
• Oceanography, hydrography and environmental measures/monitoring
• Stock and transport of potable and waste water
• Offshore Oil&Gas
• Marine Renewable Energies
• Yachting Subsea Tech has an international network of distributors and agents, allowing its presence on all 5 continents.
Marketing content creative